Emergency Dentist In Beaverton, OR
Give Pacific Northwest Dental - Dentist Beaverton a Call! We Offer Same Day Emergency Treatment. We Accept Walk-Ins !
Amazing staff and Dentist. So heartwarming to have people that genuinely care and convey their sincere interest is helping you achieve your goals for restoring a smile. They actually listen to you - each and everyone of them was welcoming.
- Debra Bosworth
Dental emergency refers to a situation in which the teeth and its supporting tissues require immediate medical attention. A dental emergency is known to cause immense pain and worry, and can often restrain the patients from performing day to day activities, like walking and speaking.
We are open for emergency dental care in Beaverton & Nearby Areas. If you have any dental concerns, we are here to help you get the treatment you need. Please call with any questions.
Dental emergencies range from fractured tooth structure while eating to severe facial trauma. Typical dental emergencies can be diagnosed fairly quickly with x-rays and a clinical assessment. Treatment will range from fillings to extractions based on the severity of the issue. Concurrent therapy will include antibiotics prescribed if the pain is associated with an infection.
If you have experienced severe facial trauma the first call you should make is a medical clinic or hospital. The medical doctor will determine if your cranium and central nervous system, as well as your vertebrae and supporting structures are in normal function. They may take an MRI, CT scan, or conventional x-ray if needed.
Welcome To Pacific Northwest Dental - Dentist Beaverton
Get Your Dental Emergency Treated in Beaverton & Nearby Areas Of Oregon.
We serve people all over the Beaverton, Portland, Cedar Hills , Aloha and its nearby areas! Our Emergency Dentist are here when you're in Pain. Call Now & Schedule an Appointment
We are posting underneath the significant side effects that lead to this present Situation -
- Intense pain and profuse bleeding for a prolonged time interval.
- A knocked out, broken, or cracked tooth.
- Loss of dental crown or filling.
Things To Do In Case Of A Medical Emergency
- Keep a first-aid kit handy at home and work
- Check for signs of external bleeding immediately
- Make sure the injured patient’s airway is unrestricted
- Stabilize the patient until an ambulance arrives
What To Carry During A Visit To Beaverton Dental During A Dental Emergency?
- Any document establishing the identity of the patient, such as a driving license.
- Past medical history, including previous reports and prescriptions.
- A complete list of on-going medications.
- Insurance papers, if any.
Common Dental Emergencies That We Handle At Our Beaverton Office:
- Broken Or Cracked Tooth – If a tooth breaks or cracks, then the nerve of the tooth gets exposed. An exposed nerve as we know is extremely sensitive to temperature, especially to cold. The immediate effect is intense pain and worry. The diet schedule also gets disrupted.
- Sudden Tooth Ache – Toothaches are a common dental emergency. It is mainly caused due to the inflammation of the central portion of the teeth, known as pulp. The pulp containing nerve endings is susceptible to pain.
- Knocked Out Tooth – A knocked out tooth is a result of accident or external injury. A knocked out teeth leave the temperature sensitive nerve exposed, resulting in massive pain and swelling.
- Loss Of Filling – Fillings are used to cover the cavities of the teeth. Sometimes, the fillings come out due to a decay underneath the service, thereby causing a dental emergency.
- Intense Bleeding – Bleeding in the mouth is often caused by periodontitis or low platelet count. Whatever the reason is, it must be dealt with immediately by an emergency dentist.
- Gum Infection – Gum infection, like Abscess, is a major threat to the oral health of the patients. It not only affects the tooth but also the areas around it. An abscess is a serious dental disorder that requires emergency dental care by expert emergency dentist
Welcome To Our Dental Family
Pacific Northwest Dental - Dentist Beaverton is accepting new patients of all ages. Call today to schedule an appointment. Dr. Bradley and his team offer a full suite of services, including breathtaking, customized smile makeovers. Since our inception, we have had only one goal, i.e. to transform the lives and smiles of our patients.
We are located at 12725 SW 2nd St, Beaverton, OR 97005, just a stone’s throw away from the nearby areas such as Fred Meyer, Nike Company Stores, Happy Lamb Hot Pot, West Slope.
Looking For An Emergency Dental Care Near You In Oregon?
Dr. Ryan Bradley of Beaverton provides a unique and Cozy patient experience in all feature of dentistry including Cosmetic Dentistry, Dental Implants, Emergency Dental Care, Pediatric Dentistry, Sedation Dentistry, Veneers, Dental crown, Dental Bridges, Partial Dentures, Dentures, Gum Disease Treatments, Tooth Extraction, Root Canal Therapy, TMJ & TMD Treatment and many more.
He serves patients in Beaverton, OR 97005 and nearby areas including Portland, Cedar Hills and Aloha. Our entire team take great care of patients and making your dental visit pleasant, but also in providing remarkable value and service.